What To Bring
Dare To Be Square DMV Survival Checklist
- Flashlight - we're in the middle of the woods, people!
- Bug spray
- Warm sleeping bag - chilly nights are possible in May and the cabins are not heated
- Jacket, sweater, and other warm clothes, if the forecast looks cool
- Comfortable shoes for dancing
- Water bottle - please help us minimize the need to use disposable cups.
- Coffee or tea mug/thermos
- A fan for your cabin, if the weather will be hot
- 3 to 6 foot extension cord - some of the outlets in the cabins are a bit awkwardly placed; a short extension cord might be useful for your fan
- A dish for the Saturday night potluck
- A desire to dance, meet new people, and have fun!